Tuesday, January 9, 2007

BLOW ME. WHO CARES. FUCK YOU

I have been blogging since there was no such thing. I was blogging on BBS's, only they didn't call it that. I would just rant for no one.

Nothing has changed accept how easy it is to do. I have blogs all over the place and the one thing they have in common is NO ONE READS THEM. I must be a fucking bore. I used to get bots to comment about the poker sites I might like but even they got bored.

I don't understand the whole "attracting people" thing. I certainly don't have the energy to swap links with people.

So I give up. This is just a brain dump. No one is ever going to read this and I'm not even sure I'd know what to do if they did.

So blow me. Seriously. There's no one here anyway so fuck you. Did I mention that you should blow me?