Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I just had an idea about ideas.



Since no one reads this blog, I thought of the perfect idea:  I'll use it to launch other ideas that are going nowhere.

Here's my latest:  As some of you may or may not know, I have the eating habits of the average 8 year old.  Maybe younger.  I have never eaten tomato.   Or sweet potato.  Or tuna fish.  Or about 300 other foods.  I think if I would eat them I would die.  At the very least, throw up violently.

So my idea is this:  a documentary on getting me to eat like a grown-up.  Kirby (if she's interested) would be perfect to make the food items as palatable as they could be.  I've never been forced to try these foods and I wonder what would happen if I HAD to.  Because the chance to watch someone possibly die is a selling point or there wouldn't be any Cirque de soleil.

Money?  I don't know, kickstarter?  Hell, how am I supposed to know about making movies I can't even feed myself.